In this article, we will guide you through how to create a Viber Campaign in Apifon platform.
To begin, on the Dashboard menu go to “Campaigns” and then click “Add”.
Here you will find the campaigns you created in the past and can quickly check information like
- the submission date of a campaign
- the campaign's name
- the communication channel (ie. SMS, Viber, Email, Landing SMS)
- the number of recipients
- the number of messages that have already been sent compared to the total number of messages in the campaign
- the progress and the current status of a campaign
Create a Viber Instant Messaging Campaign
To create a Viber campaign, follow these steps:
Select Viber Instant Messaging.
Please kindly note that your Viber Sender Id must be enabled in order to create and send a Viber campaign. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Towards the bottom of the page enter the name of your campaign.
- Click “Create”.
To set up your campaign, follow these steps:
List & Segments
- Select the list for the campaign and click “Next”.
- You can pick the entire list or a segment of it.
To write your message, select the Sender ID. Write the body of your message and keep in mind that there is a character limit of 1000.
If you have created a template you can choose it from Viber Templates.
In case a subscriber doesn’t use Viber, an SMS will be sent automatically. Write you message and keep in mind that there is a character limit of 160. If you want to skip SMS failover, deselect the option at the top of the screen. Click “Next”.
To schedule your campaign, follow these 3 steps:
If you wish to send your campaign instantly, ignore and go to “Next”.
- Select a date for your campaign.
- Click and drag the "SMS sent" icon to your preferred time. You can also set your campaign’s expiration time in the same way.
- Click “Next”.
Check the overview of your campaign including the campaign’s name, sending date & time, number of subscribers, number of estimated messages and selected list.
Test to your handset
Before sending your campaign, send a test message to your own mobile number or a group of numbers by following these 3 steps:
- Select “Test to your handset”.
- Enter the mobile numbers for the test.
- Press “Send”.
By pressing the “Start” button, your campaign will be sent. The mobile phone screen shows you a preview of your message as it will appear on the recipient’s device.
Now you know how to create and send Viber campaigns in Apifon platform. Thank you for reading!