In this article, we will guide you through how to track your SMS messages in Apifon platform.
To begin, from the dashboard menu go to “Reports” then choose the submenu “SMS tracking”.
Here you can find SMS messages you have sent in the past and quickly check information like:
- Unique message ID
- Sender ID
- Destination number
- Date sent
- Current status of the message
The status of a message may be Refused, Undelivered, Delivered, Pending and Uncategorized.
Track SMS Message
To customize the visible data, follow these steps:
- Select how many rows you would like to appear per page.
- You can choose which columns to include or exclude in the results.
Search and Block
In order to search a specific field of message, follow these steps:
- Click “Search” from the SMS tracking menu.
- You can search a SMS message by:
- its Sender, Message, Request or Campaign ID
- its Status or Network
To track a SMS, follow these steps:
- Select a message from the results. Here you can see the SMS overview and a few technical details about it.
- You can directly block a subscriber from the list and prevent from future sending.
Now you know how to track an SMS message. Thank you for reading!