In this article, we will guide you through how to track your Viber instant messages in Apifon platform.
To begin, on the dashboard menu go to “Reports” then choose the submenu “IM tracking”
Here you can find Viber messages you have sent in the past and quickly check information like:
- Unique message ID
- Sender ID
- Destination number
- Date sent
- Current status of the message
The status of a message may be Seen, Delivered, Expired, and Unknown User
To find out how to send a Viber Campaign with SMS failover, read Viber Campaign
Track a Viber Message
To customize the visible data, follow these 3 steps:
- Select how many rows you would like to appear per page.
- You can choose which columns to include or exclude in the results.
Search and Block
In order to search a specific field of message, follow these steps:
- Click “Search” from the IM tracking menu.
- You can search a Viber message by:
- its Sender, Message, Request or Campaign ID
- its Status or Network
To track a Viber message, follow these 2 steps:
- Select a message from the results. Here you can see the IM overview and a few technical details about it.
- You can directly block a subscriber from the list and prevent from future sending.
Now you know how to track Viber messages in Apifon platform. Thank you for reading!