In this article we will guide you through how to create and configure a segment in Apifon platform.
To begin, from the Dashboard menu go to “Subscribers” and then choose the submenu “Lists”.
Here you will find the subscriber lists that you have created in the past and can easily check information like
- the name of the list
- the date the list was last updated
- the number of subscribers in each list
To delete a list you no longer need click the bin icon.
To add or configure a segment, follow these 3 steps:
- Click on the name of the list you want to work with.
- Click “Segments” from the Subscribers menu. Here you will find the Segment lists you have created in the past. Select a segment in order to alter it.
- Click “Add”.
Create a Segment
To create a segment, follow these 2 steps:
- Give your segment a name.
- If you want the subscribers to match all of your conditions, select all (and). If you prefer to partially match them, select any (or).
To add a condition, follow these 5 steps:
- Select “Add condition”. If you want to have 2 or more conditions applied together as a group, select “Add group”.
- You can choose a subscriber’s field according to the columns in your lists.
In our example we will use the “Age” condition
- Select “Age” as a subscriber field.
- Select an option from:
is: Subscriber’s age must match the inserted age
is not: Subscriber’s age must not match the inserted age
is less than: Subscriber must be younger than the inserted age
is greater than: Subscriber must be older than the inserted age
- Click “Add condition” if you want to apply an extra condition.
To see the results and create the segment, follow these 2 steps:
- Select “Run” to see the “Segment subscribers” field which represents the number of subscribers your segment will have.
- Click “Create” to create your segment.
Now you know how to create a segment in a list. Thank you for reading!