In this article we will guide you through how to set up your profile in Apifon platform.
To begin, from the Dashboard menu go to “Profile”.
To view or change your account information:
- Select “Account” to see an overview.
- Select “Settings” and then “Account info”.
Here you can review and easily change information like:
- Company Name
- Friendly Name
- Signup Email
- Time zone
Account billing information
To change your account billing information, select “Account billing info” from the “Settings” menu.
Here you can check and easily change information like:
- Tax Office
- Vat ID
- Legal Business Name
- Zip code
- Account Email
To change the language of your account, follow these steps:
- From the Control Panel select the arrow button next to your currently selected language.
- Select the language of your choice.
To check and change your security information, from the Dashboard menu go to “Profile” and then choose “User”.
Here you can review and easily change user’s information like:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Prefix and mobile number
- Time zone
- Last login
- Last login’s IP
To change your password, follow these steps:
- Click “Password”.
- Type in your new password.
- Confirm your new password.
- Click “Save”.
To check your order history and credit your account, select “Orders”.
Here you can check the orders that you made in the past. In order to credit your account, select “Top Up”.
Check your balance
To check your balance and credit your account, follow these steps:
- Your remaining balance is displayed next to your currency’s symbol.
- Click the arrow button next to your remaining balance to check your remaining SMS.
- You can credit your account by clicking "Top Up".
Now you know how to set up your profile. Thank you for reading!