In this article we will guide you through how to import subscribers to your list in Apifon platform.
To begin, from the Dashboard menu go to “Subscribers” and then choose the submenu “Lists”
Here you will find the subscriber lists that you have created in the past and can easily check for information like
- the name of the list
- the date the list was last updated
- the number of subscribers in each list
To delete a list you no longer need click on the bin icon.
Select the list you would like to fill with subscribers and from Subscribers click “Import”.
To import your subscribers, follow these steps:
Upload a file
- The supported file extensions are .xlsx, .xls, .csv (comma delimited or semi-colon)
- You can also download samples of these files and enter subscriber’s information directly into them.
- Locate the file to be uploaded and click “Next”.
Here you can find a preview of the uploaded data and match the columns of your file with the columns of the list.
- If the file you uploaded has labels on the first row, keep the first option active.
- If you keep the “Set International Format” option active, you automatically add the prefix for the numbers on your list. Keep in mind that you should always set the number prefix in advance.
- Click “Next”
- Categorize the imported subscribers as subscribed or unsubscribed
- Activate the option “update my existing list” if you want to update the data of the list.
- Click “Import” and wait for the data to be uploaded.
When the import is complete you will be able to see how many subscribers have been uploaded from the results field.
Apifon platform detects automatically wrong or duplicate numbers and removes them during import so that your lists are always accurate.
Now you know how to import subscribers into your list. Thank you for reading!