In this article we will guide you through how to create and configure a basic list in Apifon platform.
To begin, from the Dashboard menu go to “Subscribers”and then choose the submenu “Lists” .
Here you will find the subscriber lists that you have created in the past and can easily check for information like
- the name of the list
- the date the list was last updated
- the number of subscribers in each list
To delete a list you no longer need click on the bin icon.
Add a Basic List
To create your basic list click “Add" and choose list type “Basic”.
Give your list a title and follow these steps:
- Enter the default sender Id for the SMS and Viber channels. The default sender Id is the name that your recipients will see as the sender. You can enter up to 11 alphanumeric characters in Latin.
- Enter the country code. Keep in mind that it is very important to enter it correctly.
- Click “Next”.
- Personalize your subscribers by filling in information such as their first or last name, gender etc. Add as many fields as you like, there are no limitations. To do so, go to “Add”, type a name, choose a type of field, and set up the total character length.
- Click “Save” to import .
You can close the results page, your list is ready.
Now you know how to create a basic list in Apifon platform. Thank you for reading!