In this article we will guide you through how to create and configure an advanced list in Apifon platform.
To begin, from the Dashboard menu go to “Subscribers” and then choose the submenu “Lists”.
Here you will find the subscriber lists that you have created in the past and can easily check for information like
- the name of the list
- the date the list was last updated
- the number of subscribers in each list
To delete a list you no longer need click on the bin icon.
Add an Advanced List
To create your advanced list click “Add” and choose type list "Advanced".Give your list a title and follow these steps:
- Enter the sender ID for the SMS and Viber channels. The default sender ID is the name that your recipients will see as the sender. You can enter up to 11 alphanumeric characters in Latin.
- Enter the prefix of your country. Keep in mind that it is very important to enter it correctly.
- Enter the sender name, the “from” and “reply” to email for the Email channel.
- Click “Next”
- Personalize your subscribers by filling in information such as their first or last name, gender etc. Add as many fields as you like, there are no limitations. To do so, go to “Add new field”, type a name, choose a type of field, and set up the total character length.
- Click “Save” to import
GDPR Communication Option
Enable GDPR compliant list options to set up and configure GDPR communication options such as legal text, description etc, depending on what you wish to send to your subscribers.
Here you can find more details on how to enable "GDPR Communication Options".
Now you know how to create an advanced list. Thank you for reading!