In this article, we will guide you through how to export a list from Apifon platform.
To begin, from the dashboard menu go to “Subscribers” then choose the submenu “Lists”
Here you will find the subscriber lists that you have created in the past and can easily check for information like
- the name of the list
- the date the list was last updated
- the number of subscribers in each list
To delete a list you no longer need, click on the bin icon.
Export a List
Customization and export
To export a list, follow these steps:
1. Select the list you wish to export
To customize which data to export, click “Search” from the List menu
You can customize the visible data by:
- Special Fields
2. Click “Export” from the list menu.
3. Type a name for the exported file.
4. Select the number of the rows that you want to export.
5. Select the format of the exported file (.xlsx, .csv)
6. If you wish to include column titles on the first row, leave “Column names in first row” enabled.
7. Click “Export”.
You will receive a notification e-mail when your file is ready.
8. Go to “Reports” then choose “Export”.
Here you will find all the files that you exported in the past and can easily check for information like:
- which user requested the export
- the date the export was requested
- the name of the file
9. Click on the download button to download your file.
If your list contains less than 4000 subscribers you can export it by following these 3 steps:
- Select how many rows you would like to appear on each page
- You can choose which columns to include or exclude in the results
- Click “Export” to export the visible data to a csv file.
Now you know how to export a list. Thank you for reading!