In this article, we will guide you through how to export a Viber tracking report in Apifon platform.
To begin, on the Dashboard menu go to “Reports” and then choose the submenu “IM Tracking”.
Here you can find Viber messages you have sent in the past and quickly check information like:
- Unique message ID
- Sender ID
- Destination number
- Date sent
- Current status of the message
The status of a message may be Delivered, Expired, and Unknown User.
Export Viber Tracking results
To configure the visible data, click “Search” from the SMS tracking menu, or click on the 3 dashes in the upper right corner.
You can customize the visible data by:
- Message Id
- Viber status
To export the Viber Tracking results, follow these steps:
- Click “Export” from the list menu.
- Type a name for the exported file.
- Select the number of the rows that you want to export.
- Select the format of the exported file (.xlsx, .csv).
- If you wish to include column titles in the first row, leave “Column names in first row” enabled.
- Click “Export”.
You will receive a notification e-mail when your file is ready.
7. Go to “Reports” then choose “Export”.
Here you will find all the files that you have exported in the past and can easily check for information like:
- which user requested the export
- the date the export was requested
- the name of the file
- Click on the download button to download your file.
If your Viber messages are less than 4000 you can export them by following these steps:
- Select how many rows you would like to appear on each page.
- You can choose which columns to include or exclude in the results.
- Click “Export” to export the visible data to a csv file.
Now you know how export Viber tracking results. Thank you for reading!