In this article, we will guide you through how to monitor which recipients clicked on the short URL of your campaign’s message in Apifon platform.
To begin, from the Dashboard menu go to “Campaigns” and select a campaign.
Here you can check key performance indicators (KPI's) such as:
- message sending rate, which represents how many Viber and SMS messages were sent at a time
- the total number of Viber and SMS messages that have been sent
- deliverability rate, specifically delivered, undelivered, and pending rates
- click-through rate
Afterwards, click “Tracking” and then “Viber Tracking” or “SMS Tracking”.
To see which recipients clicked on the short URL of your message, follow these steps:
1. Click “Search” from the Viber/SMS tracking menu.
2. Select “Clicked” and then from the drop-down menu choose “Clicked” if you wish to see which recipients clicked on the messages’ short URL or choose “Not Clicked” if you wish to see which recipients didn’t click on the messages’ short URL.
3. Click “Search”
Now you know how to monitor which recipients clicked on the URL of your campaign in Apifon platform. Thank you for reading!