In this article we will guide you through how to create a public Landing Campaign with Apifon Builder. With public Landing Campaigns you are able to collect new subscribers and promote your products.
Note: To create a public Landing Campaign, you need to have created and linked an advanced list.
Here you can find more details on how to "Create a list".
To create a public Landing Campaign, follow these steps:
From the Control Panel select "Campaigns", "Landing", then "Add".
- Select "Public".
- Name your campaign and select "Create".
- Select the list to link to your campaign.
- Select one of the available templates and click "Done".
- You can input your logo, pictures, texts, etc. by selecting and dragging them where you want.
- Delete items by clicking on the bucket icon of the selected item.
- After you finish editing, select "Next".
- In the summary press "Publish" and the Landing Campaign will be activated.
Note: The link created by the platform can be used or copied as you wish.
Now you know how to create a public Landing Campaign. Thank you for reading.