In this article, we will guide you through how to create an Email Campaign in Apifon platform.
To begin, from the Dashboard menu go to “Campaigns” and then choose the submenu “Messaging”.
To create an Email campaign, follow these steps:
- Click “Add” button.
- Select Email Campaign.
- Towards the bottom of the page enter the name of your campaign.
- Click “Create”.
To set up your campaign, follow these steps:
- Select the list for the campaign.
- Click “Next”.
- You can select the entire list or a segment of it.
- Click “Next”.
In the name field, type the sender’s name. We suggest using something that your recipients will instantly recognize, for example your company’s name.
In the email field type the email address that will be used to send your campaign.
In addition, you can enable the “different email as your reply-to address” and receive replies to the given email address
In recipient name field, you can type something that you want to be displayed, for example “Customer” or include content from any subscribers’ fields of your list.
Therefore, the message will be more personalized and will have less chances to result to the spam folder.
In the subject field type the subject line that will be displayed as the subject of your email.
- Preview text
In the preview text field type the text that will be displayed next to email’s subject.
Choose one of the ready-made email templates to begin with and select the button “Select”. Otherwise, you can create your own email template from scratch, using the Drag & Drop Builder by dragging the elements you want in the email’s body.
The elements you can use to design an email are:
- Text: Add text blocks in your email.
- Image: Add images in your email.
- Button: Add buttons in your email.
- Social: Add social media links.
- Custom code: Include custom code in your email.
- Section: Sections are components which you can use to include any other component inside them and you can always arrange their position into the email template.
- Separator: Add a separate line between elements.
Moreover, you can preview your email as it’s going to appear on a mobile or desktop device. Just press the “Mobile” or “Desktop” device on the top of the builder’s window.
Last, ensure that you have included in your email the two obligatory links: the unsubscribe link and the open web version link. In case you forgot them, a pop up will appear to prompt you insert them.
If you want to send your campaign instantly just select “Next, otherwise you can schedule to start a specific day/hour. Follow the next steps:
- Select the date when your campaign will start.
- Click and drag the "Campaign start" icon to your preferred time. You can also set your campaign’s expiration time in the same way.
- Click “Next”.
At this point, you can view a summary of your campaign and information such as:
- Campaign name: The campaign’s name.
- Date to Send: The date and time when the campaign will be sent.
- Selected List: The selected subscribers list.
- Estimated Subscribers/Emails: The total amount of the estimated recipients/messages.
- Email Content Preview: A preview of the email that is about to be sent.
Test to your handset
Before you send the campaign, we suggest that you send a test email so that you can preview how it’s going to look like.
- Select “Test “.
- Enter one or more email addresses for the test.
- Press “Send”.
By Selecting “Start Campaign” or” Schedule Campaign” a confirmation messages appears that informs you for the total amount of the messages you are about to send. By choosing “Yes, Send It”, your campaign will be sent.
Now you know how to create and send Email campaigns in Apifon platform. Thank you for reading!