In this article, we will guide you through how to create a Viber template in Apifon platform.
To begin, on the Dashboard menu go to “Templates” and then choose the submenu “Active”.
To create your Viber template, follow these 5 steps:
- Add a template.
- Select Viber Template through Settings and go to “Select Layout”
(text-photo-button, image, text-button, text)
Viber templates are divided in two categories:
- Promotional: Messages contain text with button and/or image.
- Transactional: Messages contain only text.
- Give your template a title.
- Write your message. Remember that there is a character limit of 1000 and the text of the button can contain up to 30 characters .You can also upload a photo at least 400x400 pixels in jpg format.
- Check your Viber Template and click Create.
Now you know how to create a Viber Template.
Thank you for reading!