In this article, we will guide you through how to create a Viber template in Apifon platform.
To begin, on the Dashboard menu go to “Templates” and then choose the submenu “Active”.
To create your Viber template, follow these 4 steps:
- Click "Add".
- Select Viber Template through Settings and go to “Select Layout”
- (text-photo-button, image, text-button, text).
- Write your message. Remember that there is a character limit of 1000 and the text of the button can contain up to 30 characters. You can also upload a photo at least 400x400 pixels in jpg format.
- Give your template a title and click "Create".
Viber templates are divided into two categories:
- Promotional: Messages contain text with button and/or image.
- Transactional: Messages contain only text.
Now you know how to create a Viber Template.
Thank you for reading!