In this article, we will guide you through how to export an SMS tracking report in Apifon platform.
To begin, on the Dashboard menu go to “Reports” and choose the submenu “SMS Tracking”.
A. Data customization
To configure the visible data, click “Search” from the SMS tracking menu.
Or click on the 3 dashes in the upper right corner.
You can customize the visible data by:
- Sender Id
- Message Id
- Request Id
- Campaign Id
- SMS Status
- Countries / Network
B. Export SMS Tracking results
To export the SMS Tracking results, follow these steps:
- Click “Export” from the list menu.
- Type a name for the exported file.
- Select the number of rows that you want to export.
- Select the format of the exported file (.xlsx, .csv).
- If you wish to include a pivot table, enable “Include pivot table” option. A pivot table summarizes your report data and is placed to a new worksheet in the excel file.
- If you want to include column titles in the first row, leave “Column names in first row” enabled.
- f. Go to “Reports” then choose “Export”.
- Here you will find all the files that you exported in the past and can easily check for information like:
- which user requested the export
- the date the export was requested
- the name of the file
- Click on the download button to download your file.
Now you know how to export the SMS tracking results.
Thank you for reading!