In this article, we will guide you through how to export a Viber tracking report in Apifon platform.
To begin, on the Dashboard menu go to “Reports” and then choose the submenu “Viber Tracking”.
To configure the visible data, click “Search” from the SMS tracking menu.
Or click on the 3 dashes in the upper right corner.
You can customize the visible data by:
- Message Id
- Viber status
To export the Viber Tracking results, follow these steps:
- Click “Export” from the list menu.
- Type a name for the exported file.
- Select the number of the rows that you want to export.
- Select the format of the exported file (.xlsx, .csv).
- If you wish to include column titles in the first row, leave “Column names in first row” enabled.
- Click “Export”.You will receive a notification e-mail when your file is ready.
- Go to “Reports” then choose “Export”.
Here you will find all the files that you have exported in the past and can easily check for information like:
- which user requested the export
- the date the export was requested
- the name of the file
- Click on the download button to download your file.
Now you know how export Viber tracking results. Thank you for reading!