Some tips to prevent the sent emails from ending up in a spam folder are the following:
- Domain Verification: Domain Verification is an essential step to ensure that your domain is valid
- Check recipients' interaction with your previous communications.
- Use a "clean" list with verified emails in order to achieve zero/low Bounce Rate in your campaigns and protect your domain's reputation among email clients. Apifon platform will automatically block bounced subscribers from your future campaigns.
- It is proposed to send communications to recipients only if there is a legal basis for the processing of their data.
- Use the double opt-in data entry method to ensure that the addresses entered in the list are valid.
- Avoid sending emails to recipients who have not opened the sent communications, within the last 30-90 days.
- Unsubscribe link should be available.
- Avoid words like Bonus, Free, promo, buy, etc in the content of the email or sentences written in capitals.