In this article, we will guide you through how to monitor SMS Campaign results in Apifon platform.
To begin, from the Dashboard menu go to “Campaigns”.
Here you will find the campaigns you have created in the past and can quickly check information like:
- the submission date of a campaign
- the campaign's name
- the communication channel (ie. SMS, Viber, Email, Landing SMS)
- the number of recipients
- the number of messages that have already been sent compared to the total number of messages in the campaign
- the progress and the current status of a campaign
SMS Campaign Overview
To see the results of an SMS campaign, follow these steps:
- Select a campaign.
Here you can check key performance indicators (KPI's) like:
- message sending rate, which represents how many SMS messages were sent at a time
- the total number of SMS messages that have been sent
- deliverability rate, specifically delivered, undelivered and pending rates.
Click “Show details” and check the details of your campaign, such as:
- the campaign type
- the total cost
- the list you used for your campaign
- the number of the list’s subscribers
Through the campaign overview menu, you can preview the SMS campaign messages that have already been sent.
You can also find the campaign’s channel overview and monitor the channel's performance rates, specifically delivered, undelivered and pending rates.
Now you know how to monitor your SMS campaign results. Thank you for reading!