In this article, we will guide you through how to monitor Viber to SMS campaign results in Apifon platform.
To begin, on the Dashboard menu go to “Campaigns”.
Here you will find the campaigns you have created in the past and can quickly check information like:
- the submission date of a campaign
- the campaign's name
- the communication channel (ie. SMS, Viber)
- the number of recipients
- the number of messages that have already been sent compared to the total number of messages in the campaign
- the progress and the current status of a campaign
To see the results of a Viber campaign, follow these steps:
- Select a campaign.
Here you can check key performance indicators (KPI's) like:
- message sending rate, which represents how many Viber and SMS messages were sent at a time.
- the total number of Viber and SMS messages that have been sent.
- deliverability rate, click-through rate, specifically delivered, undelivered and pending rates.
- Note that the click-through rate is an important indicator which represents the ratio of users who clicked on your link compared to the users who viewed the Viber message. It is commonly used to measure the success of a Viber campaign.
- Click “Show details” and check the details of your campaign, such as:
- the campaign type
- the total cost
- the date sent
- the list you used for your campaign
- the number of the list’s subscribers
- You can also find the campaign’s channel overview (Viber or SMS) and monitor each channel's performance rates, specifically delivered, undelivered and pending rate.
In the Viber overview you can find the number of verified users and the button clicks rate.
- Through the campaign overview menu, you can preview the Viber to SMS campaign messages that have already been sent.
Now you know how to monitor your Viber campaign results. Thank you for reading!