In this article, we will guide you through how to reset your password in the Apifon platform.
To begin, follow these steps:
- Go to mookee.apifon.com
- At the bottom of the login page click “Forgot Password”.
- Input the e-mail address that you use to log in to the platform.
- Select “Reset Password”.
To reset your password, follow these steps:
- You will receive an e-mail with a reset password link.
Kindly note that you may need to download the e-mail’s pictures to view the link.
- Select “Reset password” and you will be re-directed to the Apifon platform.
- Enter and verify your new password. Keep in mind that your password must be at least 8 characters long, contain one number, one symbol, one lower, and one upper case character.
- Select “Change Password”.
Now you know how to reset your password. Thank you for reading!