In this article we will guide you through how to pay online in Apifon platform.
The following payment methods are available:
- Credit Card (through the National Bank of Greece’s system)
- Wire transfer
If your account is new in Apifon platform:
- If you try to make a payment for the first time, the payment will be auto approved if the amount is less than 20€ per day
- If the payment is more than 20€ or if the paypal email is different than the platform sign up email, it will be pending until the transaction has been approved by the Administrator.
To make an online payment, follow these steps:
- On the top menu, select the € icon.
- Click “Top Up”.
Fill in all the required fields for “Billing information”.
Note that your billing information will be saved, and this step can be skipped in the future.
- Enter the billing country and the VAT ID. The VIES system immediately checks for its validity.
- Fill in all required information.
Amount to pay
After entering the billing information
- Type the Net amountyou wish to pay.
- The amount will be charged with VAT.
Keep in mind that:
- If the billing country belongs to a third country (countries outside the EU), no VAT applied (zero VAT amount).
- If the billing country belongs to the EU and the VAT is not registered in the VIES system, then VAT of the selected country applied.
- If the billing country belongs to the EU and the VAT is registered in the VIES system, no VAT applied (zero VAT amount).
- If the billing country is Greece, then 24% VAT applied.
Choose a payment method: Credit Card, PayPal or Bank Transfer.
Depending on your payment choice, there will be some slight differences to the last step.
Top Up using your Credit Card
- Here you will find your payment info and the total amount of the transaction.
- Click “Pay”.
A pop-up window of the National Bank of Greece will appear, requesting for your credit card details that are needed to complete the transaction.
If the transaction is completed successfully, your account will be charged immediately.
- You can see the status of your orders from the Dashboard menu by selecting “Profile” and then “Orders”.
Top Up Using PayPal
- Here you will find yourpayment info and the total amount of the transaction.
- Click “Pay”.
A PayPal pop-up window will appear, requesting for account details (PayPal signup email) to complete the transaction.Once you are logged in, click “Continue” to complete your payment.
Keep in mind that there are some restrictions when using PayPal:
- If your signup email for PayPal and Apifon platform are the same, the payment is approved immediately. Otherwise it will be pending until the transaction has been approved by the Administrator.
You can find all your transactions in the Dashboard menu by selecting “Profile” then “Orders”.
Top Up using Bank Transfer
In Apifon platform you will find three bank accounts.
- Choose the bank you prefer
- Select “Οrder”.
You will receive a proforma from the Accounting Department. After payment transaction is completed, administrator will complete the order
Your transaction is complete! Thank you for reading!