In this article we will guide you through how to create and configure a segment in Apifon platform.
To begin, from the Dashboard menu go to “Subscribers” and then choose the submenu “Lists”.
To add or configure a segment, follow these 3 steps:
- Click on the name of the list you want to work with.
- Click “Segments” from the Subscribers menu. Here you will find the Segment lists you have created in the past. Select a segment in order to alter it.
- Click “Add”.
Create a Segment
To create a segment, follow these 2 steps:
- Give your segment a name.
- If you want the subscribers to match all of your conditions, select all (and). If you prefer to partially match them, select any (or).
To add a condition, follow these 5 steps:
- Select “Add condition”. If you want to have 2 or more conditions applied together as a group, select “Add group”.
- You can choose a subscriber’s field according to the columns in your lists.
- Choose one of the fields based on which the subscriber will be searched.
- Set the value at which the subscriber field will be identified.
- Click “Add condition” if you want to apply an extra condition.
To see the results and create the segment, follow these 2 steps:
- Select “Run” to see the “Segment subscribers” field which represents the number of subscribers your segment will have.
- Click “Create” to create your segment.
You can add up to 30 conditions or segment groups upon Segment creation. If the limit is exceeded, a notification window appears, and the Add Group and Add Conditions options are disabled.
The names of the groups/subgroups in the list can be up to 1000 characters.
Now you know how to create a segment in a list. Thank you for reading!