Segments are dynamic. When the subscriber data changes, you can refresh a segment and see the updated results that match its conditions.
To create or update a segment of specific subscribers that do not adhere to the same field values in your list, you can follow the steps below:
- Create a new custom subscriber field with type Text (e.g. Today's Segment).
- Create an excel file on your computer that contains only the subscribers you want to include in the segment.
- Add a new column inside the file and give the same value to all rows (e.g. YES).
- Import the file on your list, and make sure the Update my existing list box is checked.
- Create a new segment to include all the subscribers in the new file, with the condition: [Your new custom field] -> is -> [The common value you set].