In this article you will find ways to keep your Apifon account safe while browsing online.
- Protect your credentials (username, password). Your credentials are strictly personal, and you must not share them with anyone.
- Create a strong password containing upper and lower case characters, numbers, and symbols (e.g. @, !, #, *, etc.). The more characters a password includes, the stronger it is.
- Change your password regularly.
- Never save your credentials on any of your devices.
- Maintain unique users for each person you wish to have authorized access to the platform. Create as many New Members as your business operations need to keep your data secure.
- Turn on Two Factor Authentication (2FA), to ensure all your account’s users receive a One Time Password (OTP) each time they log in to the Apifon platform. This adds a higher level of security to accessing your Apifon account in case your password gets stolen.
- Install an anti-malware program on your devices and update it regularly.
- Always use the latest versions of Internet browsers (e.g., Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc.).
- Do not open suspicious links or attachments included in emails. When in doubt, contact the sender by phone.
Now you know how to keep your Apifon account safe while browsing online.
Thank you for reading!