In this article, you will learn how to keep your Apifon account safe while browsing online.
- Protect your credentials (username, password). Your credentials are strictly personal, and you must not share them with anyone.
- Create a strong password containing upper and lower case characters, numbers, and symbols (e.g. @, !, #, *, etc.). The more characters a password includes, the stronger it is.
- Reset your password regularly.
- Never save your credentials on any of your devices.
- Maintain unique users for each person you wish to have authorized access to the platform. Create as many New Members as your business operations need to keep your data safe.
- Enable Two Factor Authentication (2FA) to ensure all your account users receive and confirm a One Time Password (OTP) each time they log in to the Apifon platform. This adds a higher level of security to access your Apifon account in case your password gets stolen.
- Install an anti-malware program on your devices and update it regularly.
- Always use the latest versions of Internet browsers (e.g., Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc.).
- Do not open suspicious links or attachments included in emails. When in doubt, contact the sender by phone.
Now you know how to keep your Apifon account safe while browsing online. 🚀
Thank you for reading!