In this article, we will guide you through how to track your Viber instant messages in Apifon platform.
To begin, on the dashboard menu go to “Reports” then choose the submenu “Viber tracking”.
Here you can find Viber messages you have sent in the past and quickly check information like:
- Unique message ID
- Sender ID
- Destination number
- Date sent
- Current status of the message
You can select how many rows you would like to appear per page or you can choose which columns to include or exclude in the results.
The status of a message may be Seen, Delivered, Expired, and Unknown User
To find out how to send a Viber Campaign with SMS failover, read Viber Campaign
Search and Block
In order to search a specific field of the message, follow these steps:
- Click “Search” from the Viber tracking menu.
- You can search a Viber message by:
- its Sender, Message, Request, or Campaign ID
- it's Status or Network
To track a Viber message, follow these 2 steps:
- Select a message from the results. Here you can see the IM overview and a few technical details about it.
- You can directly block a subscriber from the list and prevent future sending.
To export the Viber Tracking results, follow these steps:
- Click “Export” from the list menu.
- Type a name for the exported file.
- Select the number of the rows that you want to export.
- Select the format of the exported file (.xlsx, .csv).
- Click “Export”.
You will receive a notification e-mail when your file is ready.
- Then, you need to go again on the platform, and from the Dashboard select "Export".
You can read more about Export Viber Tracking here.
Now you know how to track Viber messages on the Apifon platform.
Thank you for reading!