In this article, we will guide you through how to block a subscriber in Apifon platform.
Blocked contacts are the contacts that you do not want to receive your messages.
You can do this either through “Reports” or through the “Lists”.
Block subscribers through "Reports":
To begin, from the Dashboard menu go to “Reports” and then choose the submenu “SMS Tracking”.
Here you can find all of your sent SMS messages. To block a subscriber, follow these steps:
- Select a single message or a group of messages.
- Click “Block” from the SMS Tracking menu.
- Confirm Block on the pop-up that appears.
Block subscribers through the "Lists":
To begin, on the Dashboard menu go to “Subscribers” and then choose the submenu “Lists”.
Here you can find all of the lists you have created. To block a subscriber, follow these steps:
- Click on a list to see all of its subscribers.
- Select a specific subscriber from the “Subscribers” menu and then block it.
- You can also search for a subscriber from a list by its first or last name, the destination of the message, or any other information you added to the list.
- Select the subscriber and press “Block”.
It’s good to know the reason you blocked a subscriber, so select a reason and write a short description.
To find all of your blocked subscribers follow these steps:
- On the “Dashboard” menu go to “Lists” and then choose the submenu “Blocked”.
- Here, you can also add a number to block. To do so, select the add (+) button and enter the number you would like to block.
- Press "Create".
Now you know how to block a subscriber and prevent it from future sending. Thank you for reading!