In this article, you will learn how to manage your messaging campaigns on the Apifon platform.
After the campaign is completed, you can review the Campaign Results and investigate your audience's interaction with the messages.
Create a Campaign
To create a new messaging campaign, follow the steps below:
- Click Campaigns > Messaging.
- Click Add.
- Select if you want to create an SMS, Viber or Email Campaign.
- Type the campaign name. Your recipients will not be able to view this name.
- Click Create.
- Design and send your campaign according to each channel's instructions.
Depending on the campaign stage, success or failure, you can see the below campaign statuses on the platform:
- Set Up: Your campaign is still in the editing stage. You can close and re-open this campaign anytime and continue the edit.
- Loading: The platform is processing your list. The campaign has not started yet.
- In progress: Your campaign has started, but it is still unfinished.
- In progress: Your campaign has temporarily stopped because of insufficient credits on your account.
- Paused: You have temporarily stopped your campaign. You can click Resume anytime.
- Finished: All messages have been sent and your campaign is completed successfully.
- Suspended: Your campaign has stopped, because you have reached the email limit.
- Failed: There was something wrong with your campaign. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to investigate it further.
- Archived: You have archived this campaign.
- A campaign remains in status In progress for a few hours to allow you to Top Up your account. The campaign will be automatically resumed either way.
- A campaign is in status Finished when all messages have been sent. This does not mean that all messages were delivered. To review the delivery rate, you can check the Campaign Results.
Manage your Campaigns
When you click on a campaign, you can take the actions below:
- Click on Delete to delete a campaign.
- Click on Duplicate to copy a finished campaign. You can edit the copied campaign as you like.
- Click on Tracking to see the message reports for each recipient of a finished campaign.
- Click on Preview to see the message content of a finished campaign.
- Click on Archive to archive a messaging campaign.
- When you browse your previous campaigns, remember to click on the calendar icon to set the time range and get the desired results.
- You may view your archived campaigns by using the Campaign Status filter on the Search tool.
After a campaign is finished, you can review the campaign details and results regarding the Delivery, Open, and Click-through Rate, and audience interaction with links.
- Depending on the channel, there are different statistics for an Email, a Viber, and an SMS Campaign.
- The campaign results are dynamic and updated live. Every time you click Refresh, you will get the latest results.
- Click on Overview to review more detailed campaign statistics.
- Click on Tracking to review the delivery report for each separate message.
Now you know how to manage your messaging campaigns in the Apifon platform. 🚀
Thank you for reading!